To access the services that we offer through the Site, we may require you to provide us with information that can identify you as an individual (“Personally Identifiable Information”).
Personally Identifiable Information includes, but is not limited to:
- “Contact Data”, such as your first name, last name, and e-mail address;
- “Questionnaire Data”, such as the name and address of your employee or company and
Why We Collect Your Information
Q-Lana.com uses Personally Identifiable Information for the following purposes:
- to provide anonymous statistical analysis of web page traffic patterns;
- to administer our site and servers;
- to allow for auditing of our services by third parties;
- to improve our services;
- to process your request for an account;
- to provide access to our application(s) or provide any other of our services;
- to respond to a complaint, question, or request;
- to comply with applicable laws and regulations, and
- to provide you with special information and promotions regarding our products. We may use third-party marketing services, such as Google, Microsoft LinkedIn, Facebook, for the purpose of providing you with promotional information. Any such data we may provide to said third parties shall be anonymized. If you object to such data transfer, contact us at info@Q-Lana.com immediately, and your information will no longer be shared with said third parties.
We shall retain Personally Identifiable Information for as long as legally required or necessary and allowed for the purpose(s) for which it was obtained. Immediately after these periods we will destroy the Personally Identifiable Information and/or anonymize it.
The criteria used to determine our retention periods include, but may not be limited to:
- the duration of our ongoing relationship with you and the services we provide you;
- whether or not we are subject to any legal obligation(s); and
- any other legal necessity (such as applicable limitation period(s), litigation, or internal or external investigations).
Notwithstanding the above, we may process the Personally Identifiable Information for a longer period
- if you ask us to retain the information by continuing to use our services,
- in order to comply with statutory retention periods (such as those required by tax legislation), or
- in order to prove compliance with applicable statutory obligations (such as the GDPR or email marketing legislation)
You may at any time request the deletion of your Personally Identifiable Information by contacting us through the process described in the Section entitled “Contact” below. If you request deletion, all of your Personally Identifiable Information collected through our Website shall be deleted, as required by applicable law, unless we are obligated to retain such information, whether by law, to remedy issues in our platform’s functionality and operations, or for internal use.
As stated above, you are entitled to send us a request to access, receive, rectify or erase your Personally Identifiable Information and for our confirmation of such at info@Q-Lana.com. You are also entitled to send us a request to receive such information at info@Q-Lana.com. We will process any such requests immediately and in accordance with the GDPR, and we will send you a response without undue delay, at least within one month after the receipt of your written request.
Under California law, users who are residents of California may request certain information about our disclosure of personal information during the prior calendar year to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact our customer experience department at info@Q-Lana.com.
You are entitled to object to our processing of your personal data at any time. Upon any such objection, we shall no longer process your personal data, unless we demonstrate
- compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms, or
- to establish, exercise, or defend any legal claim(s).
If you have any complaints regarding our data processing or your previous requests, please contact us as described in the Section entitled “Contact” below.
If you have any further questions or comments, please contact us as described in the Section entitled “Contact” below.
What Are Cookies?
The use of “cookies” is common in the Internet industry; you’ll find them used on Q-Lana.com, as you will at other major websites. “Cookies” are small text files written to your computer along with pages of a website and stored by your browser on your computer’s hard drive. They make our website easier for you to use because they save your preferences while you are visiting our sites (although we do not save passwords in cookies). Cookies also help us know which areas are your favorites, which areas need improvement, and what technologies and Internet services our visitors are using. Knowing this information helps us continually improve the online experience for our visitors and members.
Confidentiality and Security of Contact Information
To maintain the confidentiality of your information, we use appropriate technical and organizational measures to safeguard and protect your Personally Identifiable Information against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, disclosure, or access.
We may provide your Personally Identifiable Information to third party service providers who work on behalf of or with Q-Lana.com to provide some of the services and features of the Q-Lana.com Site and to help us communicate with the members of our Site. However, these service providers do not have any independent right to share this information (except pursuant to a legal requirement such as a subpoena or warrant). Additionally, the service providers shall only process the data in accordance with our explicit written instructions.
We may share some or all of your Personally Identifiable Information with our parent company, subsidiaries, joint ventures, or other companies under a common control (“Affiliates”). By using our Site or by giving us permission (where required by law), you hereby agree that your information may be transferred to countries other than the country where you live, where other data protection laws may apply than in your own country. Appropriate contractual and other measures have been taken to protect personal data when sent to our subsidiaries or third parties in other countries.
Other Limits to Your Privacy
Our Site may contain links to other third-party websites (“Linked Websites”). We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of the Linked Websites. If you choose to visit other websites, we are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of those other websites, and it is your responsibility to review the privacy policies at those websites to confirm that you understand and agree with their policies.
Q-Lana Inc. 520 West 19th Street #7c New York, NY, 10011